About ZU Scholars
ZU Scholars is a digital repository for Zayed University's research, including peer-reviewed articles, conference proceedings, working papers, theses, and more. The repository showcases research, scholarship, and creative work by members of the Zayed University community.
- Showcases all institutional research in one place
- Makes your works openly available and accessible to a larger audience
- Improves the visibility of your articles in Google, Google Scholar and other search engines
- Enables you to track usage and impact of your works (e.g., downloads, citations, altmetrics)
- Opens up opportunities for collaboration outside of academia
- Provides a stable and library-curated home for your works
- Is part of a larger Digital Commons Network that brings together works from hundreds of universities and colleges worldwide
Please refer to ZU Scholars Guide for detailed instructions, FAQ and more.
For further questions and comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Institutional Repositories, please visit the Digital Commons Resources page.